We will continue to provide the option of either an in-person office visit or a telemedicine office visit. All Covid-19 related appointments are handled through telemedicine with both rapid and send out testing performed outside the office. All patients must bring a face mask for the in-person appointments. Please read below.
Our office is taking the utmost care to follow rigid sanitary protocols and maintain significantly stronger protections than the minimum recommendations.
Please read our “In-Person Appointment Protocol” to understand the process for your appointment and let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
- All office team members will have their temperature checked twice a day while in office.
- All office team members are required to wear appropriate PPE during patient interactions. This consists of a surgical mask covering the nose and mouth at all times, eye protection/face shield, and gloves.
- As per our normal routine, hand washing will occur once gloves are removed.
- As per our normal routine, exam rooms will be cleaned and disinfected after each patient.
- All office team members are expected to maintain social distancing recommendations between one-another to the greatest extent possible.
- All office team members are expected to follow the strict CDC guidelines outside of their work hours including wearing masks while in public and maintaining all social distancing recommendations.
- All in-person appointments are restricted to non Covid-19 related symptoms only. Any patients with potential Covid-19 symptoms will continue to be evaluated through telemedicine appointments.
- Any patients that have a concerning exposure, either with a person under investigation for Covid-19 or a person positive for Covid-19, can only be seen through telemedicine until they have gone through 14 days of quarantine, regardless of whether they have tested negative for Covid-19.
Please see the Texas Medical Board “Notice and Compliance Requirements Concerning COVID-19 Minimum Standards of Safe Practice”